Discover the stories and legacy of Moldova’s Jewish community on a half-day, private tour of Jewish sites in Chisinau, from the Holocaust Memorial to the Jewish Cemetery, Chisinau Synagogue, and Kishinev Jacobs Jewish Campus. Exploring with a private guide ensures you’ll have plenty of time to see the things that interest you, with the chance to search local archives, learn about specific historic events, and discuss Moldova’s modern-day Jewish community.
Enjoy learning the history of the Jewish community in Chisinau on this guided walking tour.
Places that will be visited
– The Cathedral Square of Chisinau
– Pedestrian Street. Visiting Jewish Community of Moldova and Kedem (optional)
– Visiting Jewish library ‘Itzik Mangher’
– 3000 years of Jerusalem Street
– Monument to the Victims of Jewish Ghetto
– National Circus
– Ruins of Jewish charity house
– Synagogue Chabad Lubavitch
– The Monument of the Victims of 1903 Pogrom
– Chisinau Jewish Cemetery
– Monument to Nazi victims
– Walking on the narrow streets among the houses where in former times lived Jewish community of Chisinau
There is no single supplement surcharge for single travellers as this is a private tour. The more travelers in your private group the bigger the discount for the private tour.
Cancellation fees – Cancellation fees may apply to any cancellations by the traveller of a service provided by Get-Locals.com. Unless otherwise specified, the cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellations for custom itineraries (“Create Your Own”) are as follows:
In the event of bad weather forecast we will contact you the day before and offer you either a refund or an amended tour for the following day.
We always advice to wear suitable clothing for the day of the tour as not every day is guaranteed sunshine.
Our guide will meet you in your hotel lobby